FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHAT’S YOUR STYLE? Is most often described as “creative documentary”, meaning I photograph your day as it unfolds naturally without interference. However, I also put a lot of energy and time into your “sesion couple,” which are the photos of just the two of you. I look for interesting light, angles and backgrounds, and often use unusual, experimental techniques to turn your wedding portraits into works of art. The goal is to give you photographs that you never even imagined.
2. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE OUR PHOTOS? Because we take such care in making sure all your edited photographs will look great for years to come, completion takes between 3 to 8 weeks depending on season and number of hours hired.
3. HOW DO WE BOOK & PAY? Use the contact tab to reach us with questions about pricing and availability. Once we have talked about your wedding there are 3 very simple and easy steps in by booking process. 1. Complete and return the photography agreement. 2. To reserve your date a deposit of 50% of the package price is required via Paypal or Wire Transfer. The remaining balance will be paid the day before the wedding day in cash. 3. We ask for as much feedback as possible, I will sent to you a short questionnaire for guidance in order to know a little bit more about you. Looks like this takes a few minutes, but after that, you can count on us to be there with our cameras for the most anticipated day of your life.
4. ARE ALL OF OUR PHOTOS EDITED? For sure! All of them. I have a trained eye for detail and experience in graphic design that I use in perfecting each image. Through editing I produce the most visually appealing photos possible for clients. Colour and exposure will be exactly as I intend them to be. To see a sample of my editing technique please follow this link https://josafatdelatoba.com. If you head to my website, each photo has been retouched with my personal style.
5. WHAT DO WE GET IN OUR ONLINE GALLERY? Fully processed, edited, and downloadable printable high resolution jpeg images.
6. HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE AT MY WEDDING? On weddings up to 5 hrs there is two photographers. I’m focus mainly on the couple and the second photographer is responsible for shooting all details, family shot list, providing a second angle on the ceremony and a lot of candid moments of your family & friends.
7. SHOULD I GIVE YOU A FAMILY SHOT LIST? Yes please, the list of family group shots is more than welcome!
8. HOW WE GET THE PHOTOS? This is how the delivery link for download all your photos looks like, Easy enough See sample link
9. DO YOU WORK WITH VIDEOGRAPHERS? Of course, we work well together. If you are looking for some recommendations I have a list of colleges websites with different styles and rates.
10. DO I DO OTHER TYPES OF EVENTS OTHER THEN WEDDINGS? Absolutely. I am regularly scheduled for engagement, newlywed, trash the dress, anniversary, birthday and many other life celebrations. I also do high society special events such as the Los Cabos Film Festival as well as landscape and modeling photography.
11. CAN MY “UNCLE” TAKE PHOTOS DURING MY WEDDING? He sure can. People are welcome to take photos during your event, though I remind you have chosen to hire a professional photographer and in my experience people can tend to be unaware of where I am or where they are in the shot. I am able to work around it, though being able to move freely around the event free of obstacles (people included) is best for my clients. Here is an article discussing the idea of an “Unplugged Wedding”. It was written in 2011, but has some great points to consider prior to your big day.
13. WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE? Sometimes the hotels charges extra if you’re not using their photographers, I don’t share this practice, there are just a few of them, but if they do, it is the only thing that is not included in the prices.
14. WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU? Style, lay back personality, easy going. My goal is to be a friend with camera for all the people on your wedding day.